Monday 4 October 2010

threesome *warning explicit content* - chapter 1

you get home from work early and walk up the stairs to find me laid on the bed in a tight black corset and frilly black panties that are stretched tightly around my ass. you can see through the doorway that i'm not alone. you hear moans of pleasure, it's obvious another woman is in the room with me. we've talked about the idea of a threesome for a while but you didn't think i'd actually take it past the fantasy and do it. we were waiting to surprise you when you got in from work but got a little carried away, i love the touch of her soft body... i've known about my bisexuality for a while, but i've never really acted upon it, until now. 

it all started with a kiss, we felt the stickiness of our lip glosses collide and could taste each other well before me locked tongues. you open the door then and see her, a pretty blonde with a mischievous look on her face. her legs are spread on the bed and from where you're sat you have a clear view up her long tanned legs to her pussy which glistens with moistness. she's clearly dripping with anticipation of the night to come. 

we see you then, my face lights up like it always does when you come home. you see that devilish look in my eye as i open up a bag of sex toys that is laying at the side of the bed and take a thin pink vibrator out and turn it on. i get on my knees on the bed, sluttily spreading my legs for you. i reach around my panties to pull them to the side and plunge the vibrator inside me, letting out a moan. you can see the pleasure on my face. i take the vibrator out, its so moist now, no lube necessary, and i plunge it into the sexy blonde whilst at the same time kissing her and reaching into her bra to rub her nipples. 

i havent forgot you though. i always give you a kiss when you get in from work, tonight will just be a little different. with a moan from her i pull out the dripping dildo and greedily start sucking it, making sure  i lick every last drop clean off the plastic. she tastes so sweet, or maybe that was me, our wetness has blended together on my tongue. you're already hard by this point, i can see your jeans straining against the swelling of your huge cock.  flirtatiously i climb off the bed and walk towards you, cheekily adjusting my panties back into position so you can't see my lips. as i come closer to you you meet me halfway and i kiss you, passionately, you rape my tongue in your mouth, savouring every drop as you suck clean our juices from my mouth.  

whilst we're kissing i work my hands down your body from lovingly playing with your hair, to feeling your smooth chest, to unfastening your pants. i reach inside your boxers. you're so fucking huge i can't control myself, i have to put my hand around you, gently i feel your girth and a naughty look crosses my face, i know you'll be stretching my tight pussy so much tonight, i moan in anticipation.

the blonde wants to hold your cock too, but i won't let her, you're my man. the thought of another woman touching what's mine makes me jealous as hell. you look pleadingly at me, i can see you want to taste her. she looks to edible laid on the bed with that glistening moist pussy. you can see the disapproving look in my eyes, and i tell you "no". you dont like being told no. you want to put me back in my place so you grab me by the arm suddenly and tightly. it hurts me and i whimper a bit in pain. 

you forcefully push me towards the wall, violently ripping my panties from under me and setting my tits free from the corset that was confining them. you snarl at me "no slut tells me what to do" and you throw me at the wall, banging my head on the plaster and catching my arm on a loose nail in the wall which draws blood. i love it rough, and seductively i lick the blood off my arm. this drives you crazy, you take it as an act of disobedience. forcefully you spread my legs, i'm protesting by now, telling you to stop, but it only spurs you on. you reach inside my tight pussy with 3 fingers and feel how wet i am. you're not gentle and it hurts. you take your dripping fingers out and summon to the blonde to lick them clean. shes a good slut, she doesnt protest. she looks at me bitchily, happy she can please you in some way i can't. it makes me want to tear her hair out. i give her a look of daggers. you catch this and slap me across the face with the same hand she was just licking clean. 

you've decided by now that you need to teach me a lesson.  you liftme up hard against the wall, sinking your hands into my fleshy tits, making me scream, then you force my legs apart yet again and pound your cock inside me with such a fury its hard for me to gather breath. i scream louder, and more violently, but you keep pounding, every thrust forcing my hips into the wall and jarring my body with pain. your cock is so huge inside me it feels as if i've been ripped in two. 

you pull out then, and don't even catch me as i drop to the floor like a used rag doll, a washed up slut who's purpose is fulfilled. you dont look back at me, you've taught me a lesson, and you move onto the blonde, she's been a good girl, you'll be a lot more gentle and giving with her........